1. Dehydrate salsa in a dehydrator or the oven until leathery crisp. Package in a Ziploc.
In the field:
2. Rehydrate salsa and sour cream with treated water.
3. Rehydrate sausage with treated or boiled water.
4. Boil water to cook potato shreds according to directions (usually 1.5 cups of water to 1 cup of potato). Once they are cooked drain any additional water and add oil to the pot. Carefully fry for a few minutes until oil is absorbed and they are slightly crispy. Be careful not to burn.
5. Prepare scrambled eggs according to directions.
6. Assembly line serving. Every participant gets 1 tortilla topped with:
f. Sour cream