1. Mix powdered pudding and powdered milk together. Package in a Ziploc.
2. Mix raspberries, sugar and arrowroot powder together. Package in a Ziploc.
In the field:
3. **BEFORE DINNER** Add pudding/milk mixture to 8 cups of water. Bring to a boil stirring constantly with a flat spatula so it doesn’t scorch on the bottom of the pot.
4. Once thickened, remove from heat, cover and carefully set in a stream or pond to chill.
5. After dinner, add 4-5 cups of water to the raspberry mixture. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
6. Serve ¾ cup of pudding topped with raspberry sauce.