1. Add salt to 4 cups of water, bring to a boil. Add Rice and 2 Tbs Butter and return to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
2. Chop veggies into small pieces (they will saute faster if pieces are small).
3. Add oil to frypan and saute onions and carrot. After onions begin to become translucent add broccoli and raisons - saute for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add chicken (*set aside veggies for vegetarian option) and diced garlic for final 2-3 minutes.
6. Mix coconut powder and curry powder and salt to a pot with 2 cups warmed water mix to a smooth sauce (for a lighter sauce add more water).
7. Add sauce to saute'd veggies and heat til hot.
8. Serve Rice and add Curry sauce over rice. Add soy sauce to taste.