1. Add salt to ~2 liters of water and bring to a boil add pasta - cook til noodles are Al Dente (cooked with slight firmness at center of noodle)
2. While pasta is cooking dice onion, garlic, (and salami if you choose).
3. Add oil and onion to frypan and saute until translucent, add garlic and saute for another 2-3 minutes - set aside.
4. Drain pasta saving 2.5 cups of water
5. Add 0.4 cups Powdered Tomato paste to saved 2.5 cups water and Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning packet, simmer and stir until smooth add-in saute'ed veggies (~10 minutes). Add small amounts of clean water to adjust thickness..
6. Add diced salami (does not need to cook, just warm up), or set some sauce aside for vegetarian option.
7. Add parmesan cheese (planned amount is ~0.5 cup/ 4 people) to taste or withhold parmesan for vegan option.