* See Pro-Tip below before deciding to cook this meal!
1. Cook pasta and set aside.
2. Chop veggies and saute with oil, set aside.
3. Cut Jack cheese into slices and layer bottom of Frybake skillet.
4. Build lasagna by layering elbow macaroni, saute'd veggies, layers of jack cheese, and dollops of cream cheese.
5. Mix Tomato Paste Powder with 2 cups of clean water, add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper to taste - pour over layers.
6. Add jack cheese and Parmesan cheese (0.5 cup) to top.
7. Simmer and slowly turn skillet, using a rock to support the Frybake. Cook 5-minutes, rotate 1/4 turn (use small rock or mark on lid to calibrate your turning and always rotate in the same direction). Once cheese is fully melted and dish is bubbling and steamy remove from heat, let cool and enjoy!
*Pro Tip: Make sure you have been properly trained in how to simmer a Whisper-Light stove and use the frybake rotation method of cooking before trying this recipe