1. Bring ~1.5 liters of water and 1 tsp of oil to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender, drain - save 3/4 cup of water..
2. In Fry pan heat 3 tbs of oil, sunflower seeds, and re-hydrated onion. Cook over mdm heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add bullion Cube, 3 Tbs Brown Sugar, Garlic, and other spices if desired with saved 3/4 cup hot water, stir until well mixed. Add to fry pan.
4. Add Vinegar and Soy Sauce and Peanut Butter to fry pan and stir on mdm heat but DON"T burn)!
5. Add noodles to fry pan, toss in a few tablespoons of peanuts and toss to coat.
Pro Tips: Garnish with peanuts (and green onions or a bit of shredded red cabbage if you have it). Add saute'ed veggies if you have any. This dish is also excellent cold