1. Add salt to ~2 quarts of water, bring to a boil and add Udon noodles.
2. Chop veggies into small pieces (they will saute faster if pieces are small).
3. Add oil to frypan and saute onions and carrot. After onions begin to become translucent add broccoli.
4. Drain noodles, cover and set aside, save ~1.5 cups of drained water.
5. Mix coconut powder and curry powder and salt to ~1.5 cups of saved water, mix to a smooth sauce (for a lighter sauce add more water).
6. Add sauce to saute'd veggies and mix into udon noodles.
Serve, adding soy sauce to taste.