Ingredients: Broccoli, Parm, Garlic, Chicken sausage, Penne pasta, Cherry tomatoes, Pesto 1. In large pot bring water, oil and salt to a boil. Add penne pasta once water is boiling. Reduce heat and cook until tender.
2. Chop broccoli and garlic and slice cherry tomatoes
3. In skillet cook chicken sausage in butter. Set aside once cooked.
4. In skillet sauté broccoli and garlic in butter.
5. Drain noodles once cooked. Place noodles in pot and add pesto packet. Mix in sautéed broccoli and garlic and mix until fully incorporated.
6. Serve with sliced cherry tomatoes on top and allow folks to grab chicken sausage as desired