1. Add salt and 1.5 liters of water to a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add pasta (break in halves if using spaghetti). Reduce heat and boil gently for 10-15 minutes until tender but still Al Dente. Carefully drain, saving 3/4 cup of water.
3. Dice Onion and Garlic.
4. Add Onion to fry pan with oil and saute until translucent. Add Garlic for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add 3/4 cup water and Pesto Packet to frypan and cook over medium heat - do not boil!
6. Toss drained pasta into Frypan and serve with parmesan cheese