Car Camping Instructions:
1. Measure 12 cups water and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat, add 6 cups rice, simmer covered for 5-10 minutes until rice is al dente (still firm in middle - not crunchy). Set aside.
3. While boiling rice cut cheese into small cubes, chop onion and garlic and Julianne carrots into small sticks (smaller pieces cook faster!).
4. Add ~4 tablespoons oil, saute onions and carrot in frypan, once onions are translucent add garlic, saute for another few minutes.
5. Open and drain beans, then add ~5 (three 15 oz cans) cups of pinto (or black) beans to sauteed veggies - add a few tablespoons of water if beans become too thick.
6. Add salt & pepper to taste.
7. Serve by assembling burritos with rice/ beans, cheese, and hot sauce. Alternately serve rice/ beans into tortilla-lined bowl.
8. Add salsa or hot sauce to taste if available
Pro Tip: Carefully roll burritos and fold under end, then snug assembled burritos into lightly greased (butter or oil) frypan (3 should fit). Toast burrito for 2-3 minutes then carefully flip, add cheese slices to top of burrito. Add ~2 tablespoons of water to side of frypan and quickly put lid back on to allow steam to melt cheese. Serve hot!