Ingredients: Red potatoes, Rice, Garlic, Coconut milk, Curry paste, Onion, Canned Chicken, Spinach
1. Begin cooking rice. When cooking rice remember 2/1 ratio of water-to-rice. Rice, when not minute rice (which takes 15 minutes) - can take anywhere from 30-45 minutes to cook depending on quantity. Therefore, starting your rice first thing is important!
2. Chop you onion into bite sized pieces and mince your garlic. Cut your potatoes into cubes.
3. In large skillet over medium heat, heat up vegetable oil then add garlic and onion and cook till translucent. (Approx. 3-5minutes)
4. Stir the curry paste/powder and additional seasonings: black pepper, garlic powder, salt and mix until fully incorporated.
5. Open canned chicken and drain juice. Mix drained canned chicken into the large skillet, add potatoes. Mix until fully incorporated and cook until potatoes are tender (Approx. 20 minutes.)
6. Once potatoes are tender and rice is fully cooked add spinach and stir until the spinach is just cooked. It should just start to loosen and get dark.
7. Serve curry over rice and enjoy!