1. In a large 4 to 5 quart saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Mix in garlic, onion and carrots. Saute the vegetables until just tender; approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes with juice, cannellini beans, and kidney beans to the saucepan.
3. Fill each can with water, and add the water to the saucepan.
4. Mix in green beans and zucchini.
5. Sprinkle salt, Italian seasoning, veggie bullion, and cayenne pepper into the soup; stir well.
6. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Cover, and let simmer 15-20 minutes.
7. Let sit and cool a little bit before serving, add additional salt to taste
Pro Tip: Leftover pasta can be saved and added to this soup recipe to make for a heartier soup.