At home: package dried veggies together, package bouillon cubes and pepper together.
For lunch, prepare at breakfast and carry it to fully rehydrate.
1. Rehydrate onions, garlic and tomatoes with 2 cups boiling water and set aside.
2. Bring 12 cups of water to a full boil then add bouillon and pepper.
3. Slowly add polenta stirring constantly from bottom so it doesn’t scorch.
4. Add rehydrated veggies and any extra water to polenta mix. (be careful because it can spatter)
5. Cook until thickened, about 10-15 min. Taste to make sure it is not crunchy. If needed, add more water.
6. Before adding Parmesan, remove any polenta for those who don’t eat dairy.
7. Stir in Parmesan and return to large Ziploc or other sealed container to carry upright in a pack.
8. Serve with pepper jelly scooped on top.